It looks like there’s been some progress at Levitation, so it’s probably time to update it!
If you’ve been to levitation lately, please leave a comment with any info you might have on the climbs there:
- Grades and Names of any finished projects
- Updated/corrected grades of any climbs there
- Links to any Levitation videos
- Your name if you want (first ascentionist names might go in the new guide)
There should be a new guide out within the next two weeks or so! Here are a few teaser pictures:
Mini Guide #2: Northwest Branch
Hot off the heels of the Levitation guide, here’s a new guide to Northwest Branch! Coming from Robin Close of Robin’s Bouldering Page, it’s bound to be good. The first edition is a beta release (no pun intended), with a full guide coming out in a few weeks. So if you run into any confusion with it, just leave a note in the comments.
Northwest Branch is near Silver Spring, just off of 29. For full directions, check the first pages of the guide; it’s fool-proof! If you’re looking to tick off the classics on your first trip, after stopping by the Tulip Boulder to warm up, check out the following boulders/problems:
- Chaos Roof Boulder (easy slabs to double-digit roof climbing)
- The Big Roof Boulder
- And of course, perhaps the most classic problem at NWB, The Business
The videos below will give you a sneak peek of the climbing at Northwest Branch: